Sunday, April 10, 2011

For SSI (Welfare) ONLY

One of my favorite bloggers is "Chaoticidealism," a person with high-functioning autism (HFA), ADHD, and and related conditions. She is majoring in Bio-medical Engineering. Chaoticidealism said, 

"SSI, for those of you who are lucky enough not to know about it, is the modern equivalent of throwing coins to beggars."
 I completely agree.

As many of my blogs posts state, I work at an  amazing Accounting firm, and my job, the environment, and everything else about it is wonderful. That means that during tax season, everyone in the office is extremely busy (and that is OKAY and great PRACTICE for working under pressure). This post is NOT about my job, though.
THIS is what your HARD-EARNED TAX $$$ is spent on! 
Obese men returning from the supermarket with food that is filled with high fructose corn syrup (hfcs) and other carcinogens (cancer-causing agents). Guess who will be pay for the men's Type II Diabetes supplies? That's right, Medicare. Who pays for Medicare? We the taxpayers of the USA.









No comments:

Post a Comment