On June 25, 2009, I met with Dr. Paul Shane Ph.D., disability services coordinator of my community college. At the time I was not registered for classes so he was not able to give me a formal letter (just list). When I get a formal letter, I may or may not post it on my blog.
Academic Accommodations (Dr. Shane's exact words):
1. Extended time on exams and quizzes (1.5x)
2. Quiet testing in the Access office
3. Permission to listen to music while testing
4. Request copy of instructor overheads/notes
5. Enlargements of class materials
6. Use of computer for essay quizzes and tests